Thursday, April 1, 2021

알라리깡숑 (Alary-Kansion) - 굳이 진부하자면(Official MV) Alary-Kansion - If it's a cliché (Lee Seung Yoon)



Alary-Kansion - If it's a cliché
English Lyrics translated by fans
@Julee Kim on YouTube

My friends are saying
Your lyrics are too hard
I know that

I didn’t want to
rather say a cliche
I felt like that

I wanted to say something special
It takes a whole day to write a piece of letter
In fact, I hesitated cause you’re special

Already it’s a cliche

Love you
Love you

Close the eyes
Here’s the bridge on that day
You’ll know where it is

Open the eyes once
Here’s the street
we’d often buy and drink coffee

Can’t keep the special things only
in our album
In fact, things special, well, you know,
Rather so to say a cliche

Love you
Love you
Love you
Love you


No comments: